You are organising a conference in Italy and you want to involve as many people as possible. Or maybe you would like to launch your product on the Italian market, but the task feels daunting. Fear not! I am here to help you telling your stories and choosing the right words, so to get perfectly across what makes you unique.
My name is Giulia and I am a translator and conference interpreter. Since 2011, I have been helping businesses and professionals giving voice to their ideas. I am in love with English, Spanish and Italian –of course! -, and with my job, because I get to learn something new every day.
More about me
- My website’s name is inspired to Nona, the Roman goddess who spins the threads of destiny. I chose it because I know for sure that the right words can make a difference.
- I was born and bred in sunny Rome, but I lived in Madrid, Dublin and London and I currently live in fashionable Milan.
- If you are looking for an odd ingredient, you will probably find it in my cupboard
- My Skype calls often feature a special guest, my ginger cat Ziggy.
- I don’t know how to ride a bike – yet. There’s still hope, right?
- I drink tea, all the time.
Fancy knowing what we can do together?
You can have a look here to find out how I can help you.
Only looking for some information?
If you have a question or a doubt or you would just like to say hi, drop me a line; if you’re curious about what’s behind the scenes of a translator’s life, follow me on social media!